Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Here-I-Am person

I read 'Life is an Open Secret (You, Me and We)'. 
This book is in story telling form to inspire individuals to realize and understand that to gain success in their lives will not only include them, but also around them and how they are treated.


I was attracted to these phrases:
There are two types of people-those who come into the room and say,
"Well, here I am!" 
and those who come and say, 
" Ah, there you are"


Are we living in a life as Here I Am person or There You Are Person?


During moments when we feel alone and lonely they come and knocking our doors and say Here-I-Am.
And sometimes, when they see us teary from far, they come closer and say Here-I-Am, darling, don't worry about a thing.


Do you have your own Here-I-Am person??
Me?? Yes. I do have one.


He is the one that always here besides me even he is far away from me. 
He is the one that will come closer when he see me in tears.
I admit when I am with him I am spoiled. Too much.


I will cry for something bad even it is just a little thing.
Sometimes it is too much. Sorry for that.
I cry when my lappy broke down. You came back and help me in repairing it.
I cry just because I don't want to go back to kampung with you. It's not because I don't like kampung but I have a lot of work to do and I scared I cant finish my work in a given time. You are not angry with me but you went back to kampung alone. After I finish my work you came back and we went to kampung together. 
I cry because I'm wearing henna to my finger and disaster happened when it's not a red henna but it became a black henna. You just looked at my finger and get back to sleep. 


Sometimes we want a different expression from them, but when it is too much it will become something that you don't ever want.


I 'm not a perfect person but I always try to be a good wife for you.
You have been a good husband for me.Thank You for that dear.
Every single day and every single time I always think of you.
I miss you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment