Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

2011 session is over

Alhamdulillah, school for 2011 is over. But still have a lot of work to do. A little bit release cz do not have to think about school for a moment. Cz there is something more important that I have to do. My master project. Fuhh..so much things to do. This sem i do nothing for my master class. Even my assignment. I'm waiting for school holidays to settle everything. And now it's a time for me to struggle for it.


What ever happen I have to finish my master this sem cz nx year I will not be in JB anymore. I'm not teaching in desa skudai anymore. I already got transfer to Pahang. To be with my husband and it was a good news to me. Being with him is what I really want. InsyaAllah, I will be a good wife to him.


To all my students, I love you all and hopefully you will achieve your dreams. 

1 comment: